Thursday, April 19, 2007

I am in trouble.

I am Aiko Nishimura. I am majoring in English literature. It is easy to find me in the classroom because I am older than you. When I was younger、I'd always wanted to study English.
I am not good at the computer. Because、when I was in my high school days、I had no chance to use the computer. I only know it by name. I have to learn how to use it. But、there are too much to learn 、so that is too much for me. At the thought of the computer、I feel uneasy、unrest.
Please、help me with homework!

1 comment:

Go G! said...

Ai-chan

It is great that I could finally see your blog. What a good day!
I always respect your attitude to study English. Please do not worry about computers. We are here to learn. I am looking forward to making progress with you in this school.

Riko