Monday, June 18, 2007

I was in trouble again.

A difficult problem happens to me one after another. As you know, I could not open my CD at our presentation class. After class I went to the computer room, and tried to open it again. To my amazement, it worked well. I asked the expert ( Both he and she are very kind.) in the computer room how to open it in our classroom. I was fool. As I used the windows 2007, I should have changed it to 2003 version. I did not know that at all. Ignorance is not bliss,but danger for me.

2 comments:

misa said...

That's ok ,I'm poor at using PC,either .
It makes me frustrated !!
So I think we should take information literacy class from September .
G3

Go G! said...

I think you are quick learner because you never ask any questions about computer any more.
I will need your help soon!
Riko