Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The mobile phone and I

The mobile phone has many convenient functions, but I don't master it at all. Usually I seldom use the mobile phone. Young people are flexible in their thinking, so they can accept new ideas and new values quickly. On the train I am impressed by their fingering on the mobile phone. I always pull back when an unexpected device comes up. For example, I was surprised at the advent of the computer. Several years passed, at last I started touching the computer. In my mind, I understand the world is changing rapidly and the progress of technology has made our life far more comfortable, and I have to catch up with times. But, but....

1 comment:

misa said...

Hi,Aiko san!
I am also poor at using mobile phone .
Usually I don't use it, so wehen I have to mail someone , I always try hard to return my frend's mail .

misa