Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My luck ran out at that time.

The other day, I draw the lots.(Gara Gara) I failed as I had expected. My luck ran out at THAT TIME. It was several years ago. I was out for shopping. I called my daughter and told her that I would be back home soon. At that time she told me she won the second prize in the lottery(Gara Gara) and got 10000yen. Nobody in my family have ever won the lottery. After the call, I remembered I had some lottery tickets too and tried to draw the lots. Luckily I won the second prize in the lottery too. I went home cheerfully. My daughters and I were pleased with our good fortune. After a while, my husband came home. He seemed to be a little bit excited, because he won the second prize in the lottery too. We won 30000yen on the same day. All our life we have never won the lottery. That was for the first time and for the last time.

3 comments:

Afa-toedance said...

Really ? I'm very surprised to hear that !!!
Actually, I'm not a lucky girl. I always lose lottery ! I always have some tissue paper. Oh no … ↓

Impish chocolate said...

How lucky!!Share your luck to me!!

I'm a Miss Unfortune.

PekiMama said...

Shout "KAMEHAMEHA~~~!!!"when you do it.You're gonna win.
From the GARAGARA expert,PekiMama